My Hol Brand Chilli Sauce Recipe:
- Grab a bunch of chillis like above. Ghost peppers, Habenero, Jalapenos, red chillies etc. Throw them all in a blender and put aside. Wear gloves and goggles for protection. You will find the smell overwhelming.
- Grab some colourful peppers, apples, and pears. Toss into a blender.
- Grab a few onions and blend.
- Throw all ingredients in a large pot. Add 1-2 liters of white vinegar.
- Boil pot then bring down to simmer.
- Put you finger in the pot and taste. If you tongue burns then its perfect.