Saturday 25 May 2013

Charles Bronson Wannabe


Watching all these train and bus fights on Youtube has brought back fond memories of Cape Town. Back in the Motherland was like being in a permanent Youtube clip of the craziest drama you could think of.

I was travelling on a train into downtown Cape Town to work night shift one night. Sitting in First class I had a guy sitting opposite me in our compartment. There I was in my finest suit trying to look all business like for the ladies. Then as quick as in an action movie the scene changed drastically. I looked up and found a skanky looking mugger holding a knife to the throat of the guy sitting opposite me. You should've seen the look on his face. I am sure he pissed his pants. He just sat there frozen stiff while the blade pressed against his throat.


Then the terrifying scream of women in the next set of seats pierced the air and immediately I summed it all up. Mr Dangerous here was going to cut this dudes throat if anyone tried to stop his partner from robbing the ladies in the next seat. I noticed these two walked through the carriage earlier but paid no attention. I could see a scuffle with ladies as the mugger was trying to rip her bag from her. The lady fought back screaming and not letting go of the bag. There was this chill in the air surrounded by a feeling of helplessness. I couldn't take it no more. This injustice could not continue. These thugs will have to be stopped. I stood up a meter away from mugger number 1 with the knife. I immediately removed my suit jacket and wrapped it around my forearm. If I was to survive this knife attack I needed some defense.


I shouted at mugger number 2 to leave the women alone but he just continued fight for her bag. All I could do was shout as the dude opposite me was close to having his throat slit. It wasn't a moment later that the mugger ripped the bag from the woman and they both ran out of the train timing it perfectly to it's next stop. I checked on the ladies and they were still very shaken but seemed unhurt. Guy sitting opposite me was relived to be alive and still in shock. I was just pissed that they got away with their stunt.



And to piss me OFF to no extent about 10 men stood up from where they sat in the train once the muggers ran out and the women stop screaming to offer moral support and to see if everything was alright. Bunch of useless chicken shits the lot of them. If they stood up early with me these no gooders didn't stand a chance. Aarrrghhhhh!!!!%$#@$& My wife says I should control my swearing but can you blame me. I cant remember if I said anything to them and I probably did say something shameful about their manhood.
 

All I wanted to do now was buy my gun and ride the train every night looking for my revenge and not hesitating a second to put these no gooders on their backs just like my friend Charles Bronson in Death Wish 1,2,3,4 &5. Charles my friend we would of made a great team cleaning up the streets while all these other pansies allow women to get robbed.


No comments: