Thursday 29 March 2012

Battle to the Death

So I have been to Rome before and thought I would relive my previous life as a Gladiator! Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would come true. Iam so blessed to have this happen. There I was all kitted up.......I was running like crazy, my heart beat elevated, I was in a slight panic but I was not afraid - Iam from Athlone - I was ready to take this on. The Collosseum was big but i was running through it trying to catch this guy. He was not going to escape me I was gonna take him down. He held the key to my escape from this place and he was trying to elude me. But through the maze of pathways and up & down levels I got disoriented, I felt a bit claustrophobic as every where I turned it lead me to the same brick wall. I could feel the sweat on my forehead and my body overheating as the stress and panic set it. As I was battling through this concrete prison the punishing frustration became too much for even me. I finally fell to my knees and gave up.

                                           www.roman-colosseum.info/

It was time I said to myself. George you have lost the tour guide. You fokked up the meeting location and now you're lost in this dungeon. I went to the enterance after 30 minutes and found another guide from the same company to call the head office. They found my guide at the Forum ruins a kilometer away and alas I ran to meet him there............Finish and klaar.......

No comments: